In this video I show you how to add a script from my website to your iMacros plugin. If you don’t have audio, just follow the instructions below
- Open up iMacros on your browser
- Go to the Rec tab
- Hit Record then immediately hit Stop
- You’ll see a new file above titled “#current.iim”
- Right click on it and hit Edit Macro
- Delete everything in this window and enter the new script
- Save and close
- Now all you have to do is rename the script. Right click on the file and go to Rename.
- Open Notepad
- Copy and paste the script into Notepad
- Save the file in your iMacros folder. It’s usually located at Documents\iMacros\Macros.
- Close and open iMacros to refresh the macros list
Leave a comment if you have any questions or requests for new scripts. Sign up for my newsletter to get more free iMacros scripts.